Due to the continued expansion of Bold Craft Marketing, we are recruiting a digital marketing executive to join our busy and growing team. The successful candidate will be dynamic, creative, focused, and hardworking, have a passion for marketing and technology, and have an insatiable ambition to excel in the field of digital marketing.
Bold Craft Marketing is a global award-winning digital marketing agency. We partner with businesses to create powerful brands and satisfied customers, through a human connection in a digital environment. We are highly experienced in building digital infrastructure and campaigns to execute, monitor, and track complex campaigns at scale. We currently service campaigns in the following key markets across Europe, South America, North America, Australia, and Asia. Our clients span the following sectors; Pharma, Finance, Retail, Software & ICT, Engineering & Industrial, Manufacturing, Government & State Agencies, Renewables & Environment. The role itself will see the successful candidates immerse themselves in all aspects of digital marketing including Strategic market development and planning, Social media campaign creation and ads
management, Search engine optimisation, Google ads management, Influencer campaign management, direct targeting campaigns, deep data analysis, and strategic market development.
● Working as part of a team to deliver online growth for our client base.
● Working with in-house and out-of-house designers, developers, photographers, and
videographers to produce bold, memorable, and impactful campaigns
● Developing and executing paid and organic digital marketing campaigns across multiple
channels including Google, TikTok, Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram
● Developing campaigns and liaising with key traditional and digital media partners including, but
not limited to digital news sites, influencers, radio, and TV.
● Copywriting skills essential
● Working with the web development team to evaluate and review websites for functionality,
communication, and overall performance
● Coordination of online focus groups and online research
● Continuous assessment of micro and macro market trends
● Generating monthly performance reports.
● Level 8 degree in Business, IT, Marketing, or associate degree.
● Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in any of the following sectors: Retail, Pharma,
Medical, Finance, Tourism, Software, and ICT
● Fluent in verbal and written English
● Microsoft Excel intermediate level
● This role is based in our head office in Westport, Co. Mayo. Flexible/remote working will be
considered after a 9-month probationary period.
● Certificate in Google ads Management
● Experience in advanced data manipulation
The closing date for applications is on or before January 31st, 2023. To apply please submit
your CV and a personal summary of your experience to Jobs@boldcraftmarketing.com