Digital Marketing Executive
Due to the continued expansion of Bold Craft Marketing we are recruiting a digital marketing executive to join our busy and growing team. The successful candidate will be dynamic, creative, focused, hardworking, have a passion for marketing and ambition to develop and excel in the field of digital marketing.
Established in 2017, Bold Craft Marketing is an award-winning digital marketing agency. Adept at evaluating digital markets and delivering winning strategies and communications in Global Markets, including Europe, USA and Australia. Our clients span across the following sectors; Retail, Pharma, Finance, Software & ICT, Engineering & Industrial, Manufacturing, Government & State Agencies, Renewables & Environment.
The role itself will expose the successful candidate to all aspects of digital marketing including Social media campaign creation and ads management, Search engine optimisation, Google ads management, Influencer campaign management, direct targeting campaigns etc. Experience in these areas will be an advantage, however extensive training and support will be provided.
● Supporting account manager to deliver marketing plans in line with key targets and objectives
● Working with in-house and out of house designers, photographers and videographers to produce bold, memorable and impactful campaigns
● Executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as TikTok, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
● Executing Marketing campaigns across Google and Bing search engines
● Liaising with media and printers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, print ads, posters, including e- newsletters
● Optimising website content to influencing rankings on search engines
● Copywriting and development of content for websites
● Working with the web development team to evaluate and review websites for functionality, brand guidelines and overall performance
● Assisting in house research team to coordinate online focus groups
● Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns
● Level 8 degree in business, marketing or associated degree
● Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in any of the following sectors: Retail, Pharma, Finance, Software & ICT, Engineering & Industrial, Manufacturing, Government & State Agencies, Renewables & Environment.
● Fluent in verbal and written english
● Microsoft Excel intermediate level
● This role is based in our head office in Westport, Co. Mayo. Flexible/remote working will be considered after a 9 month probationary period.
Closing date for applications is on or before June 30th. To apply please submit your CV and a personal summary of your experience to Jobs@boldcraftmarketing.com
Bold Craft Marketing is an equal opportunities employer .