We are looking for a google ads specialist to join our growing digital marketing and analytics team.
At BCM, we are an award-winning digital marketing agency passionate about digital transformation. We actively leverage data to build intelligent customer journeys and excel big brands online.
In this role, you will be reporting to our Digital Marketing Manager and expected to be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing including search engine optimisation, content marketing, social media marketing, virtual selling, and lead generation. You should also be analytical with the ability to manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, customer segments, and multiple marketing funnels.
Your goal will be to ensure the highest possible return on investment for our clients.
- Managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in B2C and B2B Markets.
- Managing Google Ad campaigns with an ad spend of €120k+ per annum.
- Tracking KPIs and producing tailored reports in line with business needs.
- Analysing market data, to create campaigns which deliver a high return on investment.
- Proficient with all google dashboards including; Google Ads, Google Merchant Centre, Google Display Network, Google Shopping, YouTube, Gmail etc.
- Experience in the use and implementation of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Developing campaigns, copywriting, testing landing pages, writing PPC development plans and retargeting campaigns.
- Proficient in data management, marketing automation and the integration of various systems and channels.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Successful applicant must hold a minimum Level 7 degree in related discipline.
- Google AdWords/Bing/Yahoo Advertising Certification (preferred but not essential)
- 2+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing or Data Analysis with a focus on Google Ads
- The ability to provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Experience in modern CMS & CRM systems
- A passion for internet marketing and enthusiasm to work in a creative team environment.
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude constantly looking to improve and better performance.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Focused on the customer journey and digital transformation of brands.
Bold Craft Marketing is an equal opportunities employer. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org