Search Engine Optimisation
with Bold Craft Marketing
SEO Strategy with BCM
Your competitive advantage
Optimise your online strategy by ranking higher than your competitors in search engines like Google or Bing. At Bold Craft Marketing, we specialise in digital marketing and we are constantly perfecting online strategies for our clients. We believe that a strong SEO strategy is a key element to accelerate your online efforts to your target market.
In SEO, the goal is for your business website to be more visible to your target audience by ranking higher in search results than your competitors!
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation focuses on your organic visibility online. It is where your online efforts influence where you rank in search.
Something important to remember is organic reach is golden. Typically there is a higher rate of conversion from customers who found your site through organic search. There is also a greater chance of these customers becoming loyal customers and repurchasing from your website IF they find what they were searching for on your web page and have a positive user experience.
Things to know about SEO:
- What are customers searching for that your website has the answers to? – Consider what keywords are they using when searching online
- What unique value can we provide that no one else does? – After determining keywords or phrases your customers are using, review your website content and ask, “Is your website answering what your customers are searching for?”. Determine the unique value proposition of your service and leverage it so it stands out against the web pages of your competitors.
- How are you going to amplify your message or unique value proposition? – Look at developing content around your key selling points to drive traffic to your website is KEY for SEO. This can include blogs, on-page text, social media or collaboration with other businesses online.
- What is your process for turning visitors into customers? Have you a call to action? – The user experience (UX) on your website is crucial for converting visitors to customers. The customer journey from when visitors enter your website right through to conversion should be simple and clear. If the customer journey is poor, this will result in a higher bounce rate as the customer did not find what they were looking for.
- Can Google read your site? The better Google can read your site, the higher they will rank you. This is a technical element that should be discussed with your web developer. For example, images that are too large and broken links can poorly affect the ranking of your web page as Google cannot read them.
How Important is Knowing Your Customer Profile?
Knowing who your customer is and how they search for what they want is essential for creating a successful online strategy. After all, what is the main purpose of having a website? Attracting visitors and converting them into customers. To do so, you need something else than just a well-coded website. It is about creating a whole atmosphere and experience that will drive people to where you want by piquing their interests, translate their needs and concerns and thus convert them. Questions for user experience design:
Page Ranking Factors That Influence SEO
- Google Ad Words
- On-Page Content – Page Titles & Descriptions – since meta descriptions show in the search engine results, they can affect CTRs (click through rates), which are linked to SEO & page rankings
- Content Marketing – Blog posts are a fantastic way to keep visitors to your site up-to-date with what’s going on in your business. In addition, it creates another opportunity for google to find you. High-quality shareable content increases qualified traffic and revenue.
- Backlinks – High-quality backlinks are major deciding factors that help your website increase its rank in search engine results. Backlinks to authoritative websites legitimise your web page and its credibility.
- Google My Business Fundamentals – Google My Business is an extremely useful tool for improving the local visibility of your website and generating new customers. By keeping your Google My Business up to date, accurate, and active, your business can appear higher in local results, giving you a competitive advantage.
- Google Reviews– Some of the many benefits of Google reviews are improved Google ranking for local SEO, increasing your online reputation, and driving traffic to your website.
- Behaviour – Google cares about users’ behaviour and they use that user behaviour to help determine rankings. Google is paying attention to things like dwell rate, click-through rates, driving directions, and clicks-to-call metrics. Even though this may seem like it’s out of your control, there are quite a few things you can do.