We are looking for a SEO Manager to join our growing digital marketing and analytics team.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join our BCM Team!
At BCM, we are an award-winning digital marketing agency passionate about digital transformation. We actively leverage data to build intelligent customer journeys and excel big brands online.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
SEO Manager responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and work with the development team to implement fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Successful applicant must hold a minimum Level 7 degree in related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing or Data Analysis with a focus Search Engine Optimisation.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Experience with relevant Search tools i.e. MOZ, SEMRush, Google Search Console.
- Experience in modern CMS & CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for internet marketing and enthusiasm to work in a creative team environment.
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude constantly looking to improve and better performance.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Focused on the customer journey and digital transformation of brands.