ATTRACT THE RIGHT TARGET MARKET
Social Media Marketing with BCM
Increase sales and reach your online potential with social media marketing. Social media is the perfect tool to help communicate your brand’s message and its personality to your target audience. Interact with your followers through engaging organic content and increase sales through targeted paid advertisements through social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Youtube.
5 Steps to Social Media Marketing – What We Do
a. Research your specific market on Social Media
b. Research your competitors
c. Audit your current online environment and make recommendations for your social media, for improvement and growth
a. Branding online and strategise how to relate your branding to your social media
b. Leverage your brand values to connect with your markets.
CONTENT CREATION & EXECUTION
a. Develop engaging and outstanding content for your social media strategy.
b. Mine and understand data and insights
c. Schedule organic content as posts to engage with your customers
a. Strategically advertise to reach prime markets
b. Increase likes for your page
c. Lead generation
REVIEW & OPTIMISE FURTHER
a. Monthly meetings where we review the performance of your market
b. Identify key learnings
c. Implement change and continue to build market share
BUY 12 WEEKS ,
MIN 6 MONTH
MIN 6 MONTH
|Social Media Platform||1||1||1|
|Number of posts||40 posts||2 to 3 per week||3 to 5 per week|
|Scheduling of posts||Add on service||✔||✔|
|Social media strategy||-||✔||✔|
|Identifying Market Trends||-||✔||✔|
|Video production - using still graphics provided||-||✔||✔|
|Social Media headers design & production||-||✔||✔|
|Monthly photo & video content update||-||✔||✔|
|Monthly strategy review||-||✔||✔|
|+ ADD ONS|
|+ Story management||+ Video production|
|+ Social Media advertising management||+ Google pay per click (Only applicable to Silver & Gold Packages)|
|+ Management of in-house promotional event||+ Bulk Scheduling for bronze package|
Social Media Network Use : Republic of Ireland 2019
74% of Facebook users check it daily.
Most people access Facebook around eight times each day.
96% of Facebook users access it on mobile.
If your Facebook ads contain images, then they will be between 75% and 90% more effective.
Instagram has 1 billion monthly active users, and 500 million of them use it daily
59% of Instagram users are under the age of 30
Videos get 21.2% more interactions compared to images and 18.6% more interactions compared to carousels.
YouTube is the preferred form of social media marketing worldwide. 83% of all consumers prefer it
54% of all people want marketers to put out more video content, and this is an excellent place to begin.
326 million people use Twitter every month
People are 31% more likely to recall what they saw on Twitter vs. general online browsing.
9% more people [than seen in previous reports] are now using Twitter on a daily basis
83% of the people who sent a Tweet to a company and received a response, felt better about the company and were more likely to do business with them.
Twitter ads are 11% more effective than TV ads during live events.
There over 530 million user profiles on LinkedIn
80% of social media B2B leads come from LinkedIn.
Over 46% of all social media traffic to company websites comes from LinkedIn
BENEFITS OF USING SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS TO HELP TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS:
- • Local & Global audience – reach those customers you may never have reached before and communicate effectively with them.
- • Transformed the way we do business – Nowadays people are “always on”. Technology has transformed customer purchasing behaviour, meaning an online customer engagement strategy is one of the best tools for your business.
- • Build relationships and networks – Collaborating with other businesses is a great way to increase reach to customers.
- • Helps to build relationships with customers – Communication is a two-way street on social media. Increase your level of customer service by listening to how your customers feel and respond accordingly.
- • Increase brand awareness – Social media has the ability to promote word of mouth for your brand in a way that was never there before. Let your followers get to know your brand and business.
BENEFITS OF outsourcing your social media marketing:
- • You have more time to focus on the core elements of the business.
- • You’ll get expert assistance – our team is highly motivated and experienced in creating engaging social media marketing strategies
- • Your staff won’t be distracted – It can take time to craft and schedule social media posts. This means less distraction from day to day running of the business.
- • You’ll save money – In saving time and resources you will save money overall. You will also save money on taking on new staff to manage your social media or taking one of your current staff members away from their positions.