We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our growing digital marketing and analytics team.
At BCM, we are an award-winning digital marketing agency passionate about digital transformation. We actively leverage data to build intelligent customer journeys and excel big brands online.
In this role, you will be reporting to our Digital Marketing Manager and expected to be well-versed in principles of social media marketing including content marketing, virtual selling, and lead generation. You should also be creative and analytical with the ability to manage both paid and organic social media campaigns on multiple channels.
Your goal will be to ensure the highest possible return on investment for our clients.
- Managing Social Media Accounts in B2C and B2B Markets.
- Managing Ad campaigns with an ad spend of €60k+ per annum.
- Tracking KPIs and producing tailored reports in line with business needs.
- Analysing market data, to create campaigns which deliver a high return on investment.
- Proficient with all Social Media dashboards including; Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook Suite, Facebook Business Manager etc.
- Experience in the use and implementation of Facebook & LinkedIn pixels and the ability to create retargeting campaigns, track conversions, and report on data captured from these pixels.
- Developing engaging campaigns, copywriting, testing landing pages, can generating growth development plans for our clients.
- Proficient in data management, marketing automation and the integration of various systems and channels.
- Keep pace with industry trends and developments.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Successful applicant must hold a minimum Level 7 degree in related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing or Data Analysis with a focus on Social Media Marketing
- Proven Experience in creating engaging Social Media Campaigns delivering an increase in sales & ROI for clients
- Proven Experience in creating engaging Social Media Campaigns for audience & page growth
- An in-depth understanding of online customer behaviour.
- The ability to provide recommendations and execute strategies for campaign opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting in accordance with client goals.
- Experience in modern CMS & CRM systems
- Experience with Graphic Production, Scheduling & Reporting Tools
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A passion for internet marketing and enthusiasm to work in a creative team environment.
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude constantly looking to improve and better performance.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Focused on the customer journey and digital transformation of brands.
Bold Craft Marketing is an equal opportunities employer. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org