Due to the continued expansion of Bold Craft Marketing, we are recruiting a Website Developer to join our busy and growing team. The successful candidate will be dynamic, focused, flexible with a deep understanding of multiple technical web environments. They will have a passion for technology and will be committed to continuous development in their field.
Bold Craft Marketing is a global award-winning digital marketing agency. We partner with businesses to create powerful brands and satisfied customers, through a human connection in a digital environment.
We are highly experienced in building digital infrastructure and campaigns to execute, monitor, and track complex campaigns at scale. We currently service campaigns in the following key markets; Europe, South America, North America, Australia and Asia. Our clients span the following sectors; Pharma, Finance, Retail, Software & ICT, Engineering & Industrial, Manufacturing, Government & State Agencies, Renewables & Environment.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Attention to detail that produces high-quality work
- Be excited to solve problems, learn, and progress (there’s always room for improvement after all!)
- Enjoy writing up semantic, high-performance, tested, and reusable code
- Work in an agile environment with customers and teammates
- Have a passion for web development and eCommerce
- Be excited to work collaboratively with UX and UI designers
- A keen eye for design and creativity – Your sites will bring brands to life
- A deep understanding of the implementation of tools to support accessibility and universal design in a digital environment will be a distinct advantage
- 3 + years of experience in Website Development.
- Experience developing Shopify websites.
- Strong front-end development skills
- Ability to develop advanced features within Shopify’s framework, such as subscriptions, custom checkouts (either via Shopify Plus or with a 3rd party), up-selling/cross-selling, custom fields, and more.
- Experience with web analytics reporting tools.
- Experience with Photoshop is preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create an engaging and knowledgeable online Shopify store to increase sales and revenue
- Create bespoke Shopify themes and change pre-existing templates per pre-defined brand guidelines
- Implements Shopify websites from design concepts.
- Performs maintenance and support for Shopify websites.
- Implements and assess SEO best practices.
- Communicate with clients and project managers in regard to bugs and updates.
- Stay up-to-date with new web technologies.
The closing date for applications is on or before February 17th, 2023. To apply please submit your CV and a personal summary of your experience to Jobs@boldcraftmarketing.com